SKYPE ACCORDION LESSONS!
Play a Diatonic accordion and become the best you can!
What a Skype accordion lesson brings?
- Lessons brings live education via Skype with the World Champion on the Diatonic accordion, Martin Težak!
- At the same time it will assist you in the advancement Schematic records and mp3 records!
- And you will get additional support via email!
What should you do?
- Submit an order for one or more Skype accordion lessons!
- In the case of leasing 10 hours or more, we will pay tribute to an extra hour for free.
- After sending the order, fill out the form under number 2! (Only on the first order you need to send the form)
WHO IS MARTIN TEŽAK?
Martin Težak is an accordionist, composer, arranger, teacher, head of the private school of accordion, author of innovative Schematic records called Symphony, director of the non-profit organisation Zavod AO, chairman of the organising committee of the Accordion Games and the director of the digital internet company Smart up. He was born on 19th October 1977 in Novo mesto in Slovenia.
Among many awards and prizes the following are the most outstanding:
• Absolute world Champion 2010;
• 1st place at the 2009 World Cup;
• 1st place at the 2008 World Cup;
• European senior champion 2010;
• European senior champion 2009;
• Two consecutive golden plaques of the national competition;
He also received the Gangl plaque for work in the field of culture (2011), while his students were awarded for performing his author works with several high prizes.
• conceptual design and founder of the Accordion games (www.accordion-games.com);
• creation of the on-line accordionists book – encyclopedia of accordionists;
• creation of special schematic records for performers on diatonic accordions, with which they can improve their technique and accuracy of playing;
• placement of G-mole on a diatonic accordion to the place in front of the so-called sixth bass, which allows the accordionists to perform many compositions in musical directions;
• transferring knowledge to younger generations and spreading the recognition of the accordion, accordionists, organisers and other actors in this field on a global scale.